City Haven Massage Therapy is dedicated to helping you feel better with our range of services from gentle treatments to assist with stress & anxiety through to Remedial Massage and Myotherapy to help you reduce pain and get you moving again. Our Oncology massage treatments are available to support our customers living with cancer.
Mercy Place Parkville Clinic
Monday to Saturday inclusive (6 days)
City Haven Massage Therapy
at 'Mercy Place Parkville'
Public access from
52 Cade Way Parkville, VIC 3052
Find your nearest City Haven Massage Clinic
Why choose us?
- We are professional and dedicated practitioners - Through thorough assessment of each client, we can provide an individual and tailored treatment plan to reduce your pain, improve your movement and get you back to doing the things you love to do!
- Our therapists are trained to find the 'root cause' of your pain and dysfunction - We don't just treat the symptoms, we find out why you have them and empower you to take control of your health for long term relief with prescription exercise and corrective postural advice.
- We are open 6 days a week with a range of appointment times from early morning to evening session times - We are open Saturdays - on-line booking available.
- Hicaps/eftpos facilities available - claim your private health fund rebate with us at your appointment and conveniently just pay the GAP.
- We service all surrounding suburbs, including Surrey Hills, Canterbury, Box Hill, Balwyn, Burwood, Hawthorn, Camberwell, Doncaster and other nearby suburbs to our Mont Albert clinic.
- Charlotte, the owner of City Haven Massage Therapy was the first certified specialist in Australia, which deems her business practices and procedures are of the highest standards.
- We service all surrounding suburbs, including Brunswick West, Moonee Ponds, Pascoe Vale, Ascot Vale, Flemington and and other nearby suburbs to our Parkville clinic.
- Both our clinics hold valid permits from the City of Whitehorse and the City of Melbourne for our dry needling protocols.